FAQS for Business Owners
1. What is QuikShops and how does it work?
QuikShops is a complete commerce platform that lets you create and customize an online store for your business. It can facilitate an unlimited number of stores and products on the platform.
2. Who can sell products on the site?
All businesses and companies involved in the sale of goods can create a store on the website. In particular, we invite retailers of essential goods such as supermarkets and pharmacies to utilize the platform.
Please note that during the pandemic, we are guided by Government policies for each respective country on which stores can open and operate.
3. What is the cost of setting up a store or selling my products?
There are no registration, transactional, processing or other fees for the use of the QuikShops website. It is absolutely free for use.
Please note that for online payments, processing fees may occur. These are fees charged by the issuing bank, credit card associations (Visa, MasterCard, etc.), the merchant bank and the payment provider. QuikShops has no control over these charges. In instances where processing fees occur, they will be borne by the retailer.
4. Do I need to have technical experience to create a store on QuikShops?
No, you do not need to have any technical experience to use the platform. In a few simple steps you can have an online store for your business and we are here to help you every step of the way.
5. What documents do I need to provide to be eligible to open my store on QuikShops?
As a pre-requirement for registration on QuikShops, we need to confirm that the business name you wish to use is registered under the Companies Registry, Ministry of Attorney General and Legal Affairs. We also need to verify that you are authorized to use this business name.
In order to do so, you are asked to provide the following:
1. A picture of a valid ID card of one of the owners of the business.
2. A picture of your Registration or Incorporation Certificate from the Companies Registry, Ministry of Attorney General and Legal Affairs.
3. In the case of an incorporated company, we also require a picture of your Notice Of Directors.
6. How can I create an online store on QuikShops?
Setting up your very own online store requires the following steps:
1. Send us the relevant documents mentioned in (5) above.
2. Submit your request to become a seller by clicking on the Become a Seller link. This submits a request to the site adminstrator for you to create your store. If additional information is required, you will be contacted via email.
3. Upon approval of your request, you will be able to customize your store and add your products.
4. Products can be added in two ways:
- Individually, by manually entering them on your account. This works well if you do not need to enter many items at once.
- Providing your list of items on file to us. This is especially useful for large businesses with many products. We will add the products to your account automatically.
7. Payment methods available on QuikShops
QuikShops has the ability to facilitate online payments as well as cashless transactions (pay on delivery or pickup).
8. Pickup/Delivery options on QuikShops
Retailers are solely responsible for the transfer of goods to the consumer. They may choose to provide pickup services at scheduled times or deliver where possible.
9. What happens when I receive an order?
You are notified of each order you receive via the notification type you would have selected. You are responsible for updating the order status online and fulfillment of the order.
10. Where do I get more information?
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.